Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Caffeine Break...

Since Pepsi is sponsoring this grant that I want, I figured to give them a shout-out with Science.

Behold, the tipping soda can:



So I was 100% bored during middle and high school lunches that this became my entertainment most of the time. When the can is 2/3 empty (or filled to the second "P" in Pepsi), try to see if you can get the can to balance on it's lower rim. I also liked spinning it in that position too. Kids can do it too. It might keep them occupied for 5 minutes or so when you're trying to down your food...

P.S. What would I do now that sodas are banned from many schools? Not sure, probably sleep through lunch.

------
Obligatory vote tag:

Don't forget to Vote Online:



**You might have to click the link again once you sign in, in order to vote for my project**


Vote by Text: 107753 to 73774.


Also...

Please use your power votes (codes on specially marked Pepsi products). I got 25 "power votes" with my afternoon soda. I'll be happy to use your unused codes too...just send them my way and I'll do the dirty work.

And Follow us on Facebook: NerdyScience


****I'll be giving suggestions for your other votes here. Feel free to help out others!

You can use your other 4 votes for people who have supported me and given me good advice: Atwater Classrooms

and just cool robot projects: Recycling Robot and Robogames.****



P.S. I love you guys. Thanks for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment