Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's Official!!

I got this on Friday (9/16) afternoon.

Good afternoon!

The team at GlobalGiving wants to thank you for submitting all of your documentation on time. All of your paperwork was received and reviewed. Now we're thrilled to inform you that you've been approved as a Pepsi Refresh Project Grant Recipient. Congratulations!

...(some technical information)

Best of luck implementing your project, and we wish you much success!


---

So, it's official.  We won $5k!!!

Nerdy Science finished #13 in August in the Pepsi $5k Refresh Grant category. The paperwork is complete and the $$ is on the way!  I'm so very excited.  Please stick with me as I develop curriculum for little kids.

If you have any ideas you want me to try for future blogs, I'd love to hear them too.  I just had a friend email me with an idea that I'll try with J in the near future.  Of course, I'll give you credit for the idea.

Thank you so much for your continued love and support!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! As a fellow UP alum and father hoping to raise 2 nerdy babies (nuclear engineer), this is great news and I thank you for your time, work, and inspiration! Go Pilots!!

    ReplyDelete