Friday, March 30, 2012

Nerdy Science is on Pinterest!

I joined Pinterest for Nerdy Science.  I thought  it would be fun to join the club, reach out to a broader audience, and link up with other like minded parents and educators.  So far, I'm liking it more than Facebook pages.  I'm slowly learning the ropes and how to pin and follow, but I'm finding it a pretty fun way to get and share ideas (and possibly feedback).

If you are on Pinterest, please follow Nerdy Science!

http://pinterest.com/nerdyscience/

Also, any tips from Pinterest experts are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I had to follow a fellow science nerd. I love sharing science ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Trisha. I followed you on Pinterest too. It's actually how I was directed to your blog, from a pin of someone who repinned one of my experiments. I'm still a novice, but it's so addicting.

      Delete