Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Nerdy Birthday Tradition

Don't get me wrong, I love making cakes (not so much eating them). However, our family also enjoys the laughter and excitement that comes with science, and we feel that's a fun thing to share on special occasions.

Last year, I brought cupcakes with a science lesson (balances) to his school for J's 3rd birthday. I decided to volunteer in the older class (4-5 yr olds) this year for my birthday. I brought Marble Roller Coasters for a quick lesson on energy! And, boy, did they have lots of energy! I'll blog about that experience hopefully later in the week.

J's 4th birthday is coming up in a few weeks. He's debating between roller coasters and Squishy Circuits. Of course, we'll still have cupcakes (though probably not the Sesame Street cupcakes).

1 comment: